DENTAL HYGIENE AND PREVENTION ARE THE SCIENTIFIC, CLINICAL, ETHICAL AND SOCIAL BASIS OF THE DENTAL CLINIC THAT AIMS TO SERVE IN THEIR COMMUNITY.
A dental clinic is as good as it is the health of the gums of its patients.
The factors that cause illness and loss natural teeth, also affect crowns, bridges and implants. The basis for the maintenance of oral health in the long term is Dental Hygiene.
Although they can be cured more or less rapidly, the bear is slow to regenerate, and teeth and tooth parts are still more.
Keeping the health of the gums in the long term is easy: Brush your teeth twice daily, go to the dentist for oral hygiene and check-up at least once a year. By this way, any pathology is detected early and treated without any inconvenience and with little expense.
The mouths of today have 5 serious threats:
- Refined or industrial food that nourishes germs that cause cavities and diseases of the gums.
- Toxic, like tobacco and alcohol.
- Clutter or bruxism, which causes the whole mouth to work many extra hours.
- The genetic predisposition to suffer from periodontal disease.
- The fact that now we live many more years and therefore has to stay 30 years more in shape.
Oral Hygiene and the teaching of correct maintenance of oral health is the axis around which the activity of our clinic revolves.
In this way, if a patient, for whatever reason and age, is not able to keep the teeth free of bacterial plaque, mouth and denture are poised to become ill and our treatments will not reach the success they could have achieved.
Here we see how a mouth is suffering from acute gingivitis (PHOTO 1). In the next picture, we see the efficacy of a well-done dental hygiene and gum in the healing process (PHOTO 2).